I am available for One-on-One sessions one on one, Video sessions (via Skype or Zoom), Phone sessions, Personal Coaching, and Group Coaching.
I work with my clients on a wide range of issues, including:
- Business Coaching - Your business success isn't just about what you do or what you think, but how you FEEL. It's about loving what you do and being at ease and at peace with yourself and in your close relationships. Unlock your peak performance by working on your specific subconscious causes of your business problems!
- Sales Coaching - See business coaching! It's all about the way you feel and your thinking. Change the inside and the outside has no choice but to change. You may find you end up hearing what a recent client heard from her colleague, "I don't know what happened to you, I don't know what you got, but I want some!"
- Weight Loss - Most people eat as a way of distracting from a bad feeling such as boredom or stress. We can help with this and with your habits, behaviors and more!
- Stop Smoking-We specialize in smokers that have a VERY difficult time quitting.
- Specific Fears - such as fear of dentists, driving, being on stage, making presentations, or changing jobs. We also work with Anxiety and Phobias when referred by a doctor or psychologist.
- Public Speaking Fears - Tension and fearful feelings when interviewing, in groups or in giving presentations.
- Relationship Issues - Forgiving family members, getting over betrayal, attracting quality people.
- Ongoing Sadness - Either from a specific loss such as a death in the family, loss of career, divorce or a general sad feeling that has become a way of life.
- Habits and behaviors - hair pulling, bed-wetting, nail-biting and any other "too much" behavior like drinking too much, working too much, sexing too much, etc
- Anger Resolve - For the person who just gets too mad too often, and wants to have control.
- Emotional Mess - For those with many unresolved emotions at play. These people tend to cry too often or easily, takes things personally, and/or feel too guilty, frightened, mad or sad.
- General Nervousness - Global feeling of being unsettled or uncomfortable.